Monday, September 01, 2008

Stephen Harper - Not Everyone Will Allow You To Continue To Abuse Your Power

No longer am I in disbelief over the fact that our current Prime Minister (whom I refuse to recognise as such), continues to misuse his power.

How quick was he and very determined to state that we need the American System of "Fixed Election Dates" (I do not remember a former Canadian Prime Minister who wanted so badly to be "in bed" with the American President as Harper does). Now, Stephen Harper appears to have forgotten about his fight for a Fixed Election Date and has decided to call it when he wants it. Stephen Harper continues to prove each and every day not only his abuse of power, but complete disregard for his job. Stephen Harper - need you be reminded that it is the people of this Country that put you in your position, and how quickly we can take it away from you. If more people stood up to you, I can assure you that you would not be sitting in that seat. As much as you try to put blinders on the people of this great Country, not all of us are wearing them.

My only wish at this time, was that we had a strong leader in Dion, and I am sorry to say that we do not.
To the Liberal Party of Canada: I am still at a loss of how you believe that by voting for a weak (but perhaps earnest) member, you seriously hoped to contend against the current corrupt system and goverment. I am afraid that I must shake my head at your choice of Leader. I believe that Stephane Dion truly wants to do the right thing for this Country, but does not have the strength to do it.

No comments: